Serveredge CAT5E 305m Network Cable - UTP, Solid, PVC, 24AWG can be used to connect a variety of devices in a high-speed network. The cable is twisted in four pairs and protected by a PVC jacket. It is packaged in an easy to use pull box carton. The cable is made from the highest quality copper to maximize performance and minimize Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT).
• IEC 61156-5 (Class D)
• ISO/IEC 11801 Ed 2.2 (Category 5E)
• ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 (Category 5E)
• Supports all applications designed to operate
• Over Category 5E or lower rated systems
• Sequential measurement markings on jacket
• Comes in a variety of colours
• Easy & Effective to use pull box packaging
• Supports up to 1000BASE-T applications
• 25 Year Warranty
Sheath material: PVC (RoHS complaint)
Wall thickness of sheath: 0.45mm
Rip cord under sheath: Yes
Insulation material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
Insulation thickness: 0.20mm
Conductor material: Soft annealing bare copper wire
Cable construction: 4 twisted pairs stranded together.
Cable colours: Blue, Grey and Green
Twisted pair lay length: ≤30mm
GUARANTEE / WARRANTY
Serveredge products are manufactured at the highest standards using the best quality materials at an affordable price. Serveredge CAT6 UTP cable come with a 25-year Warranty for that extra piece of mind.