This Serveredge 3D HDMI HDBaseT Extender receiver transmits full uncompressed 3D HD video and audio over CAT5e/6/6a cable up to 100 meters. It not only supports resolutions up Full HD 1080p up to 100 meters and UHD 3840 x 2160 up to 50 meters, but supports Deep Color, HD Audio formats and Audio Return channel as well.
Moreover, the Phantom Power function supports single power supply at either one end of two units (Tx & Rx) which can cut down the need of additional power adapter.
The advanced and inexpensive all-in-one connectivity technology by using low-cost and handy CAT5e/6/6a cables, Serveredge 3D HDMI Extender is perfect for situations like hospitality (hotels, conference rooms), digital signage (airports, shopping malls), surveillance cameras, whole-home networking, and point-to-point consumer applications.
* Send HDMI signal to multimedia display over CAT5e/6 cable
* Transmit full uncompressed HD video and audio over cable
* Low cost standard CAT5e/6 cable
* HDTV, 3D HDTV compatible
* HDCP compliant and Blu-ray ready
* Support Phantom Power -- single power supply at either one end of two units (Tx & Rx)
* HDMI up to 10.2Gps, including support for 1080p 60 / 120, Deep Color, HD-3D, 4Kx2K video, HD Audio
Formats and Audio Return Channel
* Compatible with most of the popular screen resolution to XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WSXGA... Full HD,
WUXGA, UHD system
* Ideal for hospitality (hotels, conference rooms), digital signage (airports, shopping malls), surveillance
cameras, whole-home networking and point-to-point consumer applications
* Compact size. easy to set up, simple to install
* 2-year warranty
|Input||HDMI x 1|
|Output||RJ-45 x 1|
|LED (Link/Video Status)||Dual Colour x 1|
|Video Resolution (Max.)*||
UHD (3840 x 2160)
Full HD (1920 x 1080) @ 100M
|Power Supply||DC 12V (Phantom Power)|
|H x W x W (mm)||25 x 67 x 80|
*Above video resolution and extension distance are based on a single CATx 24AWG solid cable without cascade. STP cabling is recommended for environments with high EMI or RFI. For the best performance results, using stranded cabling or other thinner cables, and coiling of excess cable lengths should be avoided.
|HDMI Extender Receiver Unit||1|
|Power Adapter Set (option: Power Adapter with necessary AC Cord/Plug-in Power Adapter||1|
|Foot Pad Set||1|