Distribution riser cable is ideal for installations requiring a flexible, lightweight and reliable cable design where excellent mechanical and environmental protection remain necessary.
The balance between compact size and rugged construction make distribution the preferred cable for many preterminated cable assemblies or site terminated fibre networks.
Available in a variety of alternative constructions in addition to standard riser grade including plenum grade, low smoke zero halogen & others.
* Suitable for indoor/outdoor confined spaces
* Building risers
* Cable trays
* Central offices
* Campus networks
* High performance components and construction
* UL Listed in accordance with NEC sections 770.179(b) for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor
* High strength to weight ratio allows for easy handling
* Smaller and lighter than comparable subgrouped cables making it ideal for areas with limited space or tight bends • Helically stranded core for greater flexibility and mechanical protection of the optical fibres
* 900um buffer eliminates the need for costly and time consuming fanout kits or pigtail splices because connectors terminate directly to the fibre
* Cable materials are indoor/ outdoor – UV, water and fungus resistant
* Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
* 2 to 144 fibres