The Serveredge Pro Series Micro HDMI to DVI cables are designed for high performance transmission of high resolution video signal.The Pro Series cables are engineered with unique TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors and highly flexible ALOGIC exclusive 28AWG cable with low bend radius which offer easy to use design which enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays.
• Connect Micro HDMI Source to a DVI Display
• Highly flexible 28AWG cable made with 99.99% oxygen free copper with low bend radius enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays
• TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors, which provides a comfortable grip and ease of use in limited spaces
• Exceeds HDMI Standard Speed Cable Specifications* Supports single link DVI-D signals up to 1920 x1200 @60Hz and 1080p@60Hz
• Data rates to 4.95 Gbps
• Refresh rates to 60Hz
• Color depth to 24 bits - 8 bits per color
GUARANTEE / WARRANTY
Serveredge products are manufactured at the highest standards using highest quality materials at an affordable price.
This Serveredge product comes with a 2 years warranty standalone or a 25 years warranty as part of a certified structured cabling project.
Subject to Serveredge Terms and Conditions*