This IEC C14 to IEC C15 High Temperature - Male to Female power cable is mostly used in high temperature applications with HP/ CISCO Switches & devices. The IEC C15 Connector on the cable is notched at the bottom and can be differentiated by that notch from a IEC C13 connector, the IEC C15 connector can still be used where IEC C13 connector is used but NOT vice versa as the this cable is rated for 248 degrees rather than the 158 degree for C13 connectors.
* Available in various lengths.
* Warranty: Life Time.
* The cables is Electrical Safety Authority Approved.
* Compliant with AS/NZS3112.
* (1) IEC C14 Male & (1) IEC C15 Female Connectors
* Black Colour, Moulded design.
* High Temperature RR Flex
* Length: 2m