Series Alpha nylon jacket dielectric loose tube fibre cable is suited to external underground installations in ducts by pulling, jetting or floating techniques or by direct burial in open-cut trenches.
Loose tube cable offers a cost-effective and rugged solution for medium andlong distance external fibre runs.
Series Alpha nylon jacket loose tube cable is available in OM1, OM3, OM4 and OS2.
• Underground ducts
• Direct buried fibre links
• Inter-building links
• Campus fibre networks
• Infrastructure and industrial fibre links
• Bonded double jacketed construction
• Insect resistant nylon outer and UV stabilised polyethelene inner jacket for long life in a wide range of installations
• Water swellable yarns provide protection against water ingress (dry core construction)
• Non-metallic construction
• Fibreglass reinforced polymer central strength member and glass yarn peripheral strength member provide excellent strength
• Flexible buffer tubes provide easy handling within termination enclosures
• Single layer SZ stranding limits stress on fibre tubes
• Fibre friendly thixotropic gel in tubes ensures fibre protection
• TIA 598 standard colour code
• 12 fibre tube construction
• 6 to 144 fibres