The Serveredge DisplayPort HDBase-T Extender over CAT5e/6/6A transmits uncompressed 3D video and audio over CAT5e/6/6a cable of up to 70 meters. It supports WUXGA (2560 x 1600) resolution up to 35 meters and Full HD (1920 x 1080) to the distance of 70 meters.
This Serveredge extender is HDCP complaint and requires single Power supply at either transmitter or receiver end.
* Extend DisplayPort signal up to 70 meters
* Uses HDBaseTTM technology
* Support Phantom Power -- single power supply at either one end of two units (Tx & Rx)
* Low cost standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable; advanced and inexpensive all-in-one connectivity technology
* HDCP compliant and Blu-ray ready
* EDID Migration ensures the optimum video performance
* 3D TV, HDTV compatible; supports most of the popular screen resolutions up to XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WSXGA... Full HD, WUXGA, WQHD and WQXGA system.
* Support resolutions up to Full HD 1080p and WQXGA (2160 x 1600)
* Compact size; easy to set up; simple to install
* Diversified and flexible video input and output selection allowing users to select HDMI or DisplayPort to the extension system
* 2-year warranty
|Input → Output||DisplayPort x 1 → RJ-45 x 1||RJ-45 x 1 → DisplayPort x 1|
|LED (Status LED)||Dual Color x 1||Dual Color x 1|
|Video Resolution (max)*||WQXGA (2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz)
Full HD (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz)
|Extension Distance*||WQXGA 2560 x 1600 @ 90M
Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 100M
|Power Supply||DC 12V (Phantom Power)|
*Above video resolution and extension distance are based on a single CATx 24AWG solid cable without cascade. STP cabling is recommended for environments with high EMI or RFI. For the best performance results, using stranded cabling or other thinner cables, and coiling of excess cable lengths should be avoided.
|DisplayPort Extender Transmitter Unit||1|
|DisplayPort Extender Receiver Unit||1|
|Power Adapter Set (option: Power Adapter with necessary AC Cord/Plug-in Power Adapter)||1 Set/Pc|
|Foot Pad Set||2|