The Serveredge SE50UEX4P is the 4 Port USB 2.0 Extender over Single Cat.5e/6, which allows users to extend 4 USB signal up to 100 meters over a single Cat.5e/6 Ethernet cable. With expandable devices demanded that the SE50UEX4P supports maximum 8 USB devices by connecting with USB Hub, and comply with USB 2.0 or 1.1 devices: keyboard, mouse, flash drive, hard drive…etc.
* Supports USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full speed) devices
* Operates with USB 2.0 high-speed host controllers and USB 1.1 classic hosts.
* Plug and play.
* No driver installation required
* Supports all major operating systems including Windows• ®, Mac OS®, and Linux®
* Single port USB extender. Number of devices can be increased by using standard USB Hub.
* Ideal for I/O devices, printers, scanners, web cams, hard drives, flash drives and mp3 players
* Bus powered local unit at computer. D/C power at remote unit
|Extend Distance||50m over Cat.5e (or better)|
|Transmitter Connecto||1 x USB Type B (Female)
1 x RJ45
|Receiver Connector||4 x USB Type A (Female)
1 x RJ45
|Power adapter||Transmitter (no need)
Receiver ( DC 5V)
|Operating temperature||0°Cto 50°C|
|Maximum USB devices supported||8 USB devices by connecting USB Hub|
|Rangeboost Ethernet Local Unit||1|
|Rangeboost Ethernet Remote Unit||1|