The Serveredge CAT5 DVI KVM Extender Over LAN w/ Audio & Mic, consists of a Transmitter and Receiver. Extend your computer controls up to 100 meters via a CAT5 cable, including keyboard, monitor, mouse, speaker, microphone, and USB devices.
The KE150DVULR utilizes new IP extender technology that can not only deploy remote console in a more flexible manner, but also display up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz / Full HD 1080p resolution. It's an ideal solution for exhibition rooms, working floors, security room, locked server room, control center, and various other scenarios. Furthermore, the KE150DVULR support Graphic Mode & Video Mode selection for flexible display requirements. Graphic mode is optimized for still graphic displays; while video mode is best for a dynamically changing video stream.
* Extends the signal of Keyboard / Video / Mouse by CAT5e/6 cable up to 100 m.
* DVI or VGA Monitor supported (DVI-I) Input
* Dual console operation – Control your system from both of the local and remote consoles of USB Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor
* Supports high resolution up to Full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz) ; DDC, DDC2, DDC2B.
* Audio (MIC and Speaker) enabled
* No software or driver required
* IR remote control supported
* Warranty : 3-Year
|Unit Connection||RJ45 x 1|
|Number of Console||1 (Remote)|
|Maximum PC Connections||1 (Local)|
|Keyboard Connector||USB Type A Female
USB Type B Female x 1
|Mouse Connector||USB Type A Female
|Via PC Keyboard Connector|
|Video Connector||DVI Female x 1||DVI Female x 1|
|Audio/Mic Connector||3.5 mm Audio / Mic Jack Female x 2||3.5 mm Audio / Mic Jack Female x 2|
|USB Hub Ports||USB Type A Female
|IR support||Yes (Optional)|
|Power LED||2 (Red)|
|LED Status||2 x Green (Link)|
|Digital Display Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Keyboard & Mouse Emulation||Yes|
|OSD Menu||2 (Red)|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 60 °C|
|Humidity||0 ~ 90 % RH, Non-Condensing|
|Power Adapter||DC 9V (on each unit)|
|Safety / Emission||FCC, CE|
|H x W x D (mm)||26 x 134 x 120 (per unit)|