SERVEREDGE nylon jacket dielectric loose tube fibre cable is suited to external underground installations in ducts by pulling, jetting or floating techniques or by direct burial in open-cut trenches. Loose tube cable offers a cost-effective and rugged solution for medium and long distance external fibre runs. SERVEREDGE nylon jacket loose tube cable is available in OM3, OM4 and Single mode OS2.
• Underground ducts
• Direct buried fibre links
• Inter-building links
• Campus fibre networks
• Infrastructure and industrial fibre links
• In areas with particularly high mechanical loads
• Non-metallic and anti-buckling element FRP rod used as Central Strength Member.
• Water swellable yarn helically wrapped over central strength member.
• Loose buffer tubes fully filled Thixotropic Jelly
• Loose buffer tubes S-Z Stranded
• Glass Yarn as perephral strength member
• Cable core is wrapped with water swellable Tape
• HDPE Black for inner sheath
• Outer jacket of Polyamide-12, Blue
• Particularly robust cable and insect resistance
• Complies with relevent ITU and IEC standards and specifications