The Serveredge Cat6A Shielded In-Line Coupler protect critical data from EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference). This makes them ideal for use in health care, manufacturing, and other environments where EMI and RFI may be present.
They are designed to maximize your network performance. The fully shielded design provides minimal pair to pair cross talk and maximum immunity to noise at entire frequency range.
* CAT6A FTP tool less coupler
* Compatible with CAT6A connecting hardware
* For connection of installation cable with patch cable for end-to-end links for consolidation point applications
* Easy assembly without the need for special tools
* UL 1863 safety listed
* Meet all requirements specified in channel requirement of ISO/IEC 11801-1, Class EA ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6A
* IDC Wire Gauge 22~24 AWG
* Electrical Insulation Resistance: 500 MΩ min. @ 100V d.c.
* Dielectic Withstanding Voltage: 1000V d.c or a.c Peak
* Housing: Zinc-alloy fully shielded